Saturday 5 January 2013

Toilet lol

I was barely sitting down when I heard a voice from the next toilet
saying:
'Hi, how are you?'

I'm not the type to start a conversation in the restroom but I don't
know what got into me, so I answered, somewhat embarrassed,
'I am Doing' just fine!'

And the other person says:
'So what are you up to?'



What kind of question is that? At that point, I'm thinking this is too
bizarre so I say: Uhhh, I'm like you, nature dictates!'

At this point I am just trying to get out as fast as I can, but nature
hadn't let go as yet, when I hear another question. 'Can I come over?'

Gosh Whaaaat!, this question is just too weird for me but I figured I
could just be polite and end the conversation. I say ...
'No...... you know I am busy right now, I guess you are busy too!!!'

Then I hear the person say nervously......
­­......

'Listen, I'll have to call you back. There's an idiot in the next toilet
who keeps answering all my questions.'

Mobile phones! Don't we just love them?

1 comment: