Wednesday 9 January 2013

Akpors

Phone Rings....
GIRL: Hello
Akpors: My luv how r u doing?
GIRL: Am fine
Akpors: Will you be less busy by weekend to come to my house?
GIRL: I m sorry I cant make it because I will be attending my aunty's wedding and the nextday is thanks giving, I’m so occupied...
*Akpors wanted getting the truth from her*
Akpors:OoOhk.i was just planning to take you out for shopping to suprise you with black berry-torch and the brazillian hair u've been asking for..
GirL:i will be coming :-) and ­ i may even spend the weekend if u want my love.
Akpors:what about the wedding???.
GirL:which wedding? I was just joking..
Akpors:Me too..
 

How many shares for Akpors

1 comment:

  1. Pepper loving. But akpos is e bst, get a prsn who luv u 4 wat u ar not 4 wat u hve.

    ReplyDelete