Friday 25 January 2013

♥...Nothing is bigger than MOM's Heart...♥

16 year old boys asks his Mom: "Mom, what are you going to get me for my 18th birthday ??
.
The Mother answers, "son that's still a long way" .
.
The boy turns 17 & one day he faints.
His Mom takes him to the hospital& the doctors
says "Madam your child has a bad heart". Being the child On the stretcher the child Says, "did he tell you I'm going to die ??
.
Mom Starts crying" The boy finally recovers on his 18th Birthday, he comes home&
on his bed was a letter his mom had left him. The letter said "Son if you are reading this its because everything went well. Remember the day you asked me what was i giving you on your 18th birthday & didn't know what to Answer you??
"I gave you my heart" take care of it and happy Birth day Son" ♥
The mother was dead becoz she
had to give up her heart to her
son Nothing is bigger than Mom's Heart...♥

If you are touched pliz
LIKE,SHARE and COMMENT "I love you mom"

3 comments: