Sunday 31 March 2013

Mail accidentaly goes to a widow

A man checked into a hotel.

There was a computer in his room, so he decided to send a mail to his wife.

However, he accidentally typed d wrong email address, and without realizing he sent the mail to a widow who has just returned from her husband's funeral.

The widow decided to check her mail, expecting condolence messages from relatives and friends.

After reading d first message she fainted.



The son rushed into d room, found his mother on the floor and saw d computer screen which read : 'to my loving wife, i knw u are surprised to hear from me, they hv computers here and we are allowed to send mails to loved ones.

I 've just been checked in.

How are u and d kids, d place is realy nice but am lonely here.

I have made necessary arrangement 4 ur arrival 2morrow. Expecting u darling. I cnt wait to see u!
 


Share for more.

7 comments: